Sukku Coffee has been used as a home remedy for everything from digestive issues to the common cold in Tamil households for centuries, its rich aroma opens nasal blocks and provides relief from throat infections and fever too.
- Dry ginger powder
- Black pepper powder
- Coffee Powder
- Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
Items Required for Preparation:
- Sukku Coffee Powder (Click here to buy)
- Palm Sugar / Karuppatti (Click here to buy)
- Boiled Milk
- Hot Water
How to Prepare?
- Heat a cup of water along with a teaspoon of the powder.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, remove from heat and mix in a teaspoon of palm jaggery, honey or palm sugar. Serve hot.
- You can also add milk as necessary, mix and drink.
- Dry ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- During winter it will keep you warm throughout the day and will prevent you from cold and flu
- Relieve gastrointestinal distress.
- Effective in eliminating gas in the intestines as well as act to help in the relaxation of the tract.
- Reducing gas, indigestion and cramps
- May help absorb minerals from the intestines
- Eliminating toxins and congestion from body and mind
- Reducing heat or acid in the stomach
- Decrease congestion
- Calm digestive system and helps joint pain
- Improving skin irritation or rashes
- The Dry Ginger tea is a Home remedial multipurpose antidote that cures you and gives you relief from the above mentioned symptoms.
It is advised to not take this more than twice or thrice a day, as Dry Ginger can cause throat irritation (or) burning sensation.
Click here to buy Sukku Coffee Powder online with next day dispatch across INDIA from www.sweetkaramcoffee.in - The House of Homemade Indian Veg Delights.