Order Spl Avakkai & Maavadu (Salt) Combo Online with Door Delivery Across India
Enjoy Spl Avakkai & Maavadu (Salt) Combo and other Homemade Delights from Sweetkaramcoffee.in and Travel Back in Time to your Golden Childhood Days relishing our delights that taste just like your Grandma's preparation. VDMAANUAG
- There is no minimum order limit, and you can choose to order even a single product alone..
- All our products are purely homemade and we follow an ORDER based preparation principle, to ensure that our customers receive fresh products only.
- With over 10,000+ Happy customers and 52,000+ Followers on social media - We door deliver our products to more than 10,000+ pincodes across INDIA.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, UPI and PayTM payment modes (available when you click on Online payment mode in the final payment page).
- Cash on Delivery is available within Chennai only.
Click here to read our product reviews from our customers across INDIA.
Shipping and Returns:
- Free Delivery on all orders over Rs.250 across INDIA.
- Flat Rs.30 shipping charges on all orders less than Rs.250.
Spl Avakkai & Maavadu (Salt) Combo is available for delivery across INDIA.
We deliver within 24-48 hours in Chennai, and your orders are dispatched in 24-48 hours via FedEx or other premium courier partners and reach you in 3-5 business days.
You can cancel your by order by contacting our customer support. However, cancellations will not be accepted post dispatch.
Want to know more details / facing any issues about Spl Avakkai & Maavadu (Salt) Combo or your order?
Our specialists are available everyday between 10am to 6pm (IST) on Monday - Friday to answer questions regarding your purchase. You can Call us/Whatsapp us at the number: 7358072807. Alternatively, you can also contact us @ 7358068806.
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Expect a reply in 24-48 hours).
To know more about www.sweetkaramcoffee.in, click here..
L. M. SRIVATSA
Good. I would love to have a brief description of each item and a comparative narration in case of similar items - like Maakayi and Maavadu. Instead, what I have been seeing is more of billing and shipping description rather than highlighting the product. In fact, this has been the case with most of the online retail companies.