Order Manogaram Online with Door Delivery Across India
Enjoy Manogaram and other Homemade Delights from Sweetkaramcoffee.in and Travel Back in Time to your Golden Childhood Days relishing our delights that taste just like your Grandma's preparation.
- There is no minimum order limit, and you can choose to order even a single product alone.
- All our products are purely homemade and we follow an ORDER based preparation principle, to ensure that our customers receive fresh products only.
- With over 15,000+ Happy customers and 54,000+ Followers on social media - We door deliver our products to more than 10,000+ pincodes across INDIA.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, UPI and PayTM payment modes (available when you click on Online payment mode in the final payment page).
- Cash on Delivery is available within Chennai only.
Click here to read our product reviews from our customers across INDIA.
Shipping and Returns:
- Free Delivery on all orders over Rs.250 across INDIA.
- Flat Rs.30 shipping charges on all orders less than Rs.250.
Manogaram is available for delivery across INDIA.
All Diwali orders will be delivered on 26th October 2019.
You can cancel your order by contacting our customer support. However, cancellations will not be accepted post dispatch.
Want to know more details / facing any issues about Manogaram or your order?
Our specialists are available everyday between 10am to 6pm (IST) on Monday - Friday to answer questions regarding your purchase. You can Call us/Whatsapp us at the number: 7358072807. Alternatively, you can also contact us @ 7358068806.
You can also write to us at email@example.com (Expect a reply in 24-48 hours).
To know more about www.sweetkaramcoffee.in, click here.
Superb and best
The sweet was divine and I will order once again.
I thought the sticks would be thick as we used to eat in 80s, made at home. But yours is very thin. Taste is fine
Loved manogaram . I just cant stop eating one piece and end up eating more at once. i recently knew about sweet kaaram coffee and manogaram is always on my order list . This is my third order in less than 25 days.
All the stuff I got were excellent. Athirasam was perfect not too sweet nor oily. Monagaram and positive thenguzal were good. Milagai podi was excellent. Overall very good products.
The product quality was good but the thenkozhal used in manoharam was too thin and i expected it to be slightly thicker as in traditional manoharam.
While the items were of exceptional taste, all the murukku were broken and not in shape.
The overall quality was good but it was hard to crack. For someone with a soft teeth, it was difficult to break/eat. You should make it little softer. Package needs to be stronger. If it were laddu instead of Manogaram, it would have broken into pieces.
My experience with u is very bad.1st time u have dispatched items which I have not ordered.2nd time u have not despatched all the 6 items I ordered.I have not opened the pack of 2nd time yet.I am requesting u daily over phone to take back your pockets.&to return money. Pl.take action to refund amount &take back your pockets which is not of mine.