Naattu Kambu (Pearl Millet) 500g
Order 100% Organic Naattu Kambu(Pearl Millet) and other Organic Millets Online from Sweet Karam Coffee
Naatu Kambu- High energy cereal
Kambu /Pearl Millet is most widely cultivated variety of millet, produced largely in India .It is known as Bajra in Hindi.
Naatu Kambu/Pearl millet is a €œhigh-energy€� cereal that contains carbohydrates, protein, and fat, vitamins, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
Other Health benefits of Kambu
- Loaded with dietary fiber, Kambu is a good grain of choice for diabetic people. It delays releasing the energy into blood stream
- It promotes good cholesterol and controls bad cholestrol
- Kambu is rich in antioxidants
- Kambu has cancer preventing properties and reduces heart problems
- With high vitamin B content, it is good for digestion especially the breakdown of carbohydrates
- Kambu satiates hunger as it does not breaks down easily
Kambu has been part of our staple diet since long. Significant percentage of agricultural community in South India takes this as a main dish. A glass of Kambu Koozh with Chinna Vengayam (Shallots), Green Chillies and Pickle is a match made in heaven. This healthy, energizing and refreshing drink has cooling effects in body. Bajra roti is another healthy dish from this millet.This highly versatile millet can be used with any of the Indian dishes.
Including these healthy millets as part of our diet help us to stay in touch with our roots. When we choose organic millets, we are giving back to our society in form of sustainable living.
Cultivate healthy eating habits that your family can follow for a life time. Order Naatu kambu here
Healthy food can be tasty and yummy too. Explore these snacks and sweets based out of Kambu
Explore our range of Organic Millets: Thinai(Foxtail Millet), Kuthiraivalli (Barnyard Millet) ,Saamai (Little Millet) ,Varagu (Kodo Millet) and Ragi