Kai Murukku taste is very tasty.
Must have product. It makes Bhajji tastes more tasty
🪔🪔 Karthigai Pre-orders Closing soon for Chennai (Closed for Metros & Non Metros) across India.
Get ₹100 off on your first order. CLICK HERE
Same day delivery across Chennai (order before 2pm)
2 days delivery across Bangalore
3-4 Days delivery across other Metros
Sweet Karam Coffee now delivers Authentic Traditional Homemade Podis prepared Without Onion/Garlic/Any preservatives in the most Traditional way with Leak proof packing for delivery across India.
Toor Dal, Bengal Gram, Red Chilly, Asafoetida, Salt, Curry Leaves.
How to use:
1) Add finely chopped vegetables of your choice and steam it in cooker or microwave without adding any water
2) Add 1 cup of Paruppu Usili mix to 1 cup of water and mix well.
3) Allow it to rest for 30 minutes or till entire water has been absorbed.
4) Heat oil in a pan with mustard seeds, Urad dal, Curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
5) Add the soaked Paruppu Usili mix to this , Salt if needed and cook well in a low flame closing the lid.
6) Saute it for few minutes to avoid it getting burnt and when the colour changes to light brown, add the cooked vegetable. Mix well and cook for 2 more minutes.
7) Your traditional Paruppu usili is ready and it goes heavenly with Vathakuzhambu rice!
Store it in a cool and dry place in an air-tight container