Palm jaggery dominated the taste , kaju taste was very less
crispy and tasty
Tuesday Special Offer: 🚚 Free shipping on all orders across India + COD | No Minimum Order Value %D days %H:%M:%S
Get ₹100 off on your first order. CLICK HERE
Same day delivery across Chennai (order before 2pm)
2 -3 days delivery across Bangalore
3-4 Days delivery across other Metros
Pepper, Jeera, Toor Dal, Dhania/Coriander seeds, Red chilli, Curry Leaves, Asafoetida
How to prepare Seeragam Milagu Rasam Podi:
1) Soak Tamarind in 1 cup of water and take the liquid extract.
2) In a kadai or bowl, temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Red chilli.
3) Add Tamarind extract, 2 table spoon Seeragam Milagu Rasam Podi, Turmeric powder, Salt, Jaggery(optional) and Asafoetida.
4) Boil in medium flame till raw smell goes off.
5) Boil till frothy and switch off the flame.
6) Garnish with Coriander leaves and 2 tsp of ghee.
7) Cover and rest for 30 minutes for best taste.
8) Serve with plain hot rice and potato curry - the best side dish for rasam.
Store it in a cool and dry place in an air-tight container
A spicy-sweet-sour Rasam, the result of a traditional recipe, with a flowing consistency often eaten with rice or opted as a soup, is a must in most of the South Indian households. A serving of Rasam and rice is nothing more to ask for most of us. Rasam has its distinct taste, also means juice of the absorbed ingredients, may it be a traditional lunch or included in our daily staple food, is found almost accompanying every meal.
Rasam being a soul food for most of us, Seeragam Milagu Rasam is a very classic dish of the South Indian Cuisine. This rasam is simmered with tamarind water along with freshly pounded pepper, cumin and a tempering with ghee. A lot of times this rasam is given when one is suffering from a cold or sore throat making it very soothing because of the black pepper.
So, at Sweet Karam Coffee, our Rasam Podi (powder) is made with love, those skilled magical hands, our home chefs get it together in the making of the Rasam Powder as passed on by traditions bygone. It calls for more, when the flavors connect to each one of our homes and heart distinctively.
Sweet Karam Coffee now delivers Authentic Traditional Homemade Podis prepared Without Onion/Garlic/Any preservatives in the most Traditional way with Leak proof packing for delivery across India