Order Pure Cow Ghee Online with Door Delivery Across India
Pure Cow Ghee, the indispensable flavor-packed condiment of the South Indian cuisine, is a class of clarified butter that originated from the Indian subcontinent. Butter quickly becomes rancid at room temperature whereas ghee is shelf stable and thereby facilitates portability.
It is considered more flavorful than animal fats, regular butter, or frying oils when used for cooking. It has a beautifully fragrant fat infused with the flavors of the browned milk solids trapped in butter. Ghee is revered beyond its culinary uses; the yellow substance is considered sacred. It is widely used in religious rituals and traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Ghee even serves as lamp fuel, especially during the Diwali Festival.
- According to Ayurveda, Ghee is rejuvenating and is considered a natural ailment for balancing the heat in the body.
- It is one of the easily digestible fats.
- It is important for our immunity as it helps in absorbing fat-soluble nutrients like Vitamin D, A, E K.
- Used in moderation, ghee is reported to help memory functions, ulcers, burn wounds, and even to slow cancer and certain diseases.
- Reduces the Glycaemic Index of the meal.
Enjoy Pure Cow Ghee and other Homemade Delights from Sweetkaramcoffee.in and Travel Back in Time to your Golden Childhood Days relishing our delights that taste just like your Grandma's preparation.