Learn How to Prepare Sundakkai Vathal Kuzhambu Recipe Instantly
Learn How to Prepare Sundakkai Vathal Kuzhambu Recipe in English with our Instant Vatha Kuzhambu Paste
Are you away from your home (or) a bachelor who is looking to learn how to prepare Sundakkai Kuzhambu Instantly in Traditional style? You have come to the right place.
Sundakkai is known as Turkey berry in English and Sundakkai Vatha Kuzhambu is one of the tastiest and spicy dishes of Tamil Nadu..
The main ingredient of this Recipe is Sundakkai Vathal which aids your health and wellness by boosting your body’s immunity against common diseases like cold, cough etc. It also helps lower blood pressure.
Ingredients Needed for preparing Sundakkai Vatha Kuzhambu in 10 minutes:
- Sundakkai Vathal (Click here to buy)
- Instant Vatha Kuzhambu Mix Paste (Click here to buy)
- Salt (as Needed)
- Take a pan and add in three tablespoon of oil. Unpack the sundakkai vathal pack and add ¼ Sundakkai Vathal and saute on a low flame for a minute.
- Wait for the berries to puff up and start changing colour.
- Remove Berries from the pan and set aside to a bowl along with the oil left.
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of Instant Vatha Kuzhambu mix paste and mix it with rice. Add more teaspoons if you love Spicy Vatha Kuzhambu!
- Mix the rice with the Roasted Sundakkai Vathal.
- Add this overall rice into a pan and stir fry for 5 mins under low flame.
- Add fried onions if necessary as our Instant Mix does not contain Onion/Garlic
- Your Sundakkai Vatha Kuzhambu is ready in under 10 minutes.
Tastes best when you combine with Traditional Arisi Appalam (or) Elai Vadam. We now delivery over 30+ Variety of Vadams and Appalams across India. Click Here to know more!
Enjoy your delicious lunch with friends and family with the best in-class Homemade Vatha Kuzhambu Mix from www.sweetkaramcoffee.in !