Order Oosi Thenkuzhal Online with Door Delivery Across India
Enjoy Oosi Thenkuzhal and other Homemade Delights from Sweetkaramcoffee.in and Travel Back in Time to your Golden Childhood Days relishing our delights that taste just like your Grandma's preparation.
- There is no minimum order limit, and you can choose to order even a single product alone.
- Higher the grammage, higher the price discounts. Oosi Thenkuzhal is available at our online store in different grammages. Check the product section above for available variants.
- All our products are purely homemade and we follow an ORDER based preparation principle, to ensure that our customers receive fresh products only.
- With over 10,000+ Happy customers and 52,000+ Followers on social media - We door deliver our products to more than 10,000+ pincodes across INDIA.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, UPI and PayTM payment modes (available when you click on Online payment mode in the final payment page).
- Cash on Delivery is available within Chennai only.
Click here to read our product reviews from our customers across INDIA.
Shipping and Returns:
- Free Delivery on all orders over Rs.250 across INDIA.
- Flat Rs.30 shipping charges on all orders less than Rs.250.
Oosi Thenkuzhal is available for delivery across INDIA.
We deliver within 24-48 hours in Chennai, and your orders are dispatched in 24-48 hours via FedEx or other premium courier partners and reach you in 3-5 business days.
You can cancel your by order by contacting our customer support. However, cancellations will not be accepted post dispatch.
Want to know more details / facing any issues about Oosi Thenkuzhal or your order?
Our specialists are available everyday between 10am to 6pm (IST) on Monday - Friday to answer questions regarding your purchase. You can Call us/Whatsapp us at the number: 7358072807. Alternatively, you can also contact us @ 7358068806.
You can also write to us at email@example.com (Expect a reply in 24-48 hours).
To know more about www.sweetkaramcoffee.in, click here..
- Madras Mixture
product quality is as expected!
Thenkuzhal, Thattai and Madras Mixture were good. Mavadu was dissppointing, a few pices were rotten. Karivadam was a disaster. Badusha was half cooked and smelly. Generally your products taste and ell noce. But these three items were bad. I just discarded them.
Dr N Chandrasekaran
Oozi Thenguzhal was very tasty. The vadam mix was of good quality. Also the parcel arrived on time.
Not really good . I was totally disappointed . The way you promote I expected good taste and quality . But it was not so .