Name : SKC Kumbakonam Special Premium Filter Coffee (85/15 Blend) 180g
Coffee Seeds Type: Plantation A (Arabica) and Pea Berry Blend (50:50)
Style: Kumbakonam Strong Filter Coffee
Blend: 85% Dark Roasted Peaberry & Plantation A Beans + 15% Ghee Roasted Chicory
What's Special about our Filter Coffee?
- Dark Roasted Peaberry + Plantation-A Beans Used - The Mystical, Magical Peaberry Mutation that occurs in between 5 and 10% of harvested coffee cherries. It isn’t until the cherries have been harvested and dried that the Peaberries can be separated out from the larger beans. This process is done by hand, which tends to make Peaberry brew more
- Spl Variant of Chicory Roots Used in the Blend
Ghee Roasted Chicory - Premium Quality Roasted Peaberry Plantation-A Blend - 85%, Spl Ghee Roasted Chicory - 15%
Slow Roasted Beans - We ensure a slow, steady, careful roast of Peaberry Plantation-A beans in order to ensure that the flavors fully develop throughout these dense beans.
What's Special about the Kumbakonam Style of Coffee?
- Distinctive Flavor Profile - The blend of Peaberry & Arabica contribute to its boldness and intense flavor, while chicory adds a pleasant bitterness and aroma. The result is a harmonious blend that is authentic, strong and smooth, making each sip a delightful experience.
- Frothy Kumbakonam Kapi Foam : Kumbakonam Filter Coffee comes with a frothy layer known as "kumbakonam kapi foam." This layer is created by pouring the coffee back and forth between a tumbler and a davara (cup and saucer set) from a height. The froth enhances the visual appeal of the coffee and adds a creamy texture to each sip, further enhancing the overall experience
Did You Know? - Degree Coffee refers to the coffee prepared with pure and high quality milk certified as 'Degree milk'
How to Use
- Add 2 teaspoons of fresh & flavoured Fresh Coffee Today coffee powder to the upper portion of the filter.
- Fill the upper portion with 50ml of hot water and cover it.
- Let the coffee brew for 15 minutes & your decoction is ready in the bottom container.
- Pour the decoction, hot milk slowly into a cup & add sugar to taste.
Transfer the coffee mixture from one cup to another for perfect froth & serve hot.