Product is good but your delivery totally sucks. It took 3 days for them to deliver within Bangalore.
Order Homemade Rasam Podi (South Indian Spicy soup powder) and other Traditional Podis Online with Door Delivery across India (Podi means Powder)
Sweet Karam Coffee now delivers Authentic Traditional Homemade Podis prepared Without Onion/Garlic/Any preservatives in the most Traditional way with Leak proof packing for delivery across India
So, at Sweet Karam Coffee, our Rasam Podi (powder) is made with love, those skilled magical hands, our home chefs get it together in the making of the Rasam Powder as passed on by traditions bygone. Order your share of it, take us home, relive those moments when these Podi€š¬€ž¢s were just made at home, relish back the on that taste again.
100% Homemade| Authentic south Indian
Dhania/Coriander Seed, Toor Dal, Red chilli, Pepper, Jeera/Cumin, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Curry Leaves
How to Use:
1) Soak Tamarind (big amla sized) in 1 cup of water make the liquid extract.
2) In a kadai or bowl, temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli (if more spicy flavour needed).
3) Add Tamarind extract, Rasam Podi, Turmeric powder, Salt, Jaggery (optional), Asafoetida and saute quickly.
4) Boil in medium flame till raw smell goes off.
5) Boil till frothy and switch off the flame.
6) Garnish with Coriander leaves and 2 tsp of ghee.
7) Cover and rest for 30 minutes for best taste.
8) Serve with hot plain rice and potato curry - the best side dish for Rasam
Store in an air-tight container. Can be refrigerated for longer shelf life.
None of the Sambar and Rasam Powder were upto the mark. Needs a whole lot of improvement