Product is good but your delivery totally sucks. It took 3 days for them to deliver within Bangalore.
Spicy Tamarind Dal Gravy Powder (Vathakuzhambu Mix Podi) 200g
Order Vathakuzhambu Mix Podi (Spicy Tamarind Dal Gravy) 200g and other Instant Mix Podis Online with Door Delivery across India Ingredients: Toor Dal, Chana Dal, Dhania/Coriander, Vendhayam/Methi, Mustard, Red Chilli, Pepper,...
Order Vathakuzhambu Mix Podi (Spicy Tamarind Dal Gravy) 200g and other Instant Mix Podis Online with Door Delivery across India
Ingredients: Toor Dal, Chana Dal, Dhania/Coriander, Vendhayam/Methi, Mustard, Red Chilli, Pepper, Tamarind, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Salt.
Are you away from your home (or) a bachelor (or) a working woman who is looking to prepare quickly eat Vatha Kuzhambu rice in traditional style? You have come to the right product place to buy!
Vatha Kuzhambu is one of the tastiest and spicy dishes of Tamil Nadu. A signature dish in many Tamilnadu households and especially brahmin marriages. Vatha Kuzhambu has the balanced mix of tangy, spice and sweetness. Vatha kuzhambu and Sutta appalam (direct fire roasted pappad) is considered one of the best romance duos in the food kingdom.
It tastes best when you combine with Traditional Arisi Appalam (or) Elai Vadam. This Vatha kuzhambu rice meal will definitely make even a boring day into full vigour and life! This can be topped with fried small onions aka shallots or fried Manathakkali aka Sunberry vathal or fried Sundakkai aka turkey berry vathal to add unique flavour and reap out added health benefits.
Sweet Karam Coffee now delivers Authentic Traditional Homemade Podis prepared Without Onion/Garlic/Any preservatives in the most Traditional way with Leak proof packing for delivery across India
How to prepare Vatha kuzhambu:
1) Heat Gingelly oil, and temper Mustard, Bengal gram, Curry leaves and Asafoetida (if required).
2) Add any Sundakkai/Turkey Berry or Manathakali/Sun Berry vathal of your choice saute it for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) In a separate vessel take the required quantity of Vathakuzhambu Mix Podi, mix it in warm water and stir it well without any lumps.
4) Add this mixture to the vessel in the stove cook for 5 minutes or till the desired consistency is achieved. Add Jaggery and Salt if required.
5) Mix required amount of rice serve hot Vathakuzhambu Rice with Roasted Arisi Appalam.
Pl. see my detailed feedback given yesterday
Vathakuzhambu Mix Podi (Spicy Tamarind Dal Gravy Powder) 200g